INCOMING CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
2023 - 2
Our Call 2023-1 for incoming exchanges for international students is now available. In this call we have a mobility program both virtual and face-to-face in which you will find a varied list of exchange offers from our programs. Take advantage of this opportunity and make your exchange at UPCH!
Remember that international students can apply from the third year of studies onwards.
Application deadline: June 30, 2023
When entering our mobility platform you must attach online the following requirements:
- Motivation Letter addressed to: Dr. Cristina Guerra Giraldez - Director of the International Affairs Office
- Transcript of records.
- Passport size photo with white background in jpg format.
- ID copy.
- Letter of introduction from the home University indicating the courses you wish to take at UPCH.
- Copy of passport (FACE TO FACE EXCHANGE ONLY).
- Student visa (if your stay is longer than three months).
- International medical insurance.
We will only receive complete applications sent within the deadline of the call, however due to the pandemic and the mismatch in the call of our peer universities we are willing to support you as much as possible. Once our office receipt of the records, they will be transferred to the corresponding faculties for evaluation.
The final decision will be communicated to the student and to the international relations office of your university via e-mail. In the case you were admitted, an official letter of acceptance will be sent.
To apply for an exchange at UPCH, you must follow the following steps detailed in the image below: